So I have been busy still with paper mache. My last project got the whole family started making paper mache figures and now that its almost halloween, we are really inspired to make things. My husband and I decided that we would make some gargoyles to perch above our front door awning. They will be looking down at the trick or treater’s and anyone who comes over before halloween.
I have completed all but 99% of mine and I was going to share some pictures of it here. Tonight I am going to make some final hot glue adjustments and let the paint dry overnight before I perch it outside. I will try and update with the pictures of it perched by tomarrow.
I only took 1 picture of my progress, or the undermakings of this project. I used a cut up 2 liter bottle. lots of hard magazine paper, tape and paper mache and this first picture is of the figure before I added some wire to the wings.
I will continue to take some pictures, as now I realize these do not do the figure justice. I’ll be back later to update some pictures.
Here are some better pictures. I am finished with the glue now.