DIY: How to freeze mushrooms:
- Lightly steam or saute mushrooms, making them mushy.
- Spoon mushrooms into muffin cups and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze mushrooms in muffin tins.
- After frozen, place muffin sized portions of mushrooms into a freezer bag.
- Use muffin size portions for cooking, by adding them to your cooking.
Mushrooms can stay in this form in the freezer for up to a year.
DIY: How to freeze herbs:
- Chop Fresh herbs up. You can use just about any Fresh herbs for this.
- Spoon chopped herbs into ice cube containers.
- Pour a tablespoon of either water or olive oil, into each herb filled ice cube.
4.Freeze ice cube trays.
5.Pop Ice Cubes out of tray, when needed, or fill a freezer bag with ready cubes.